Young Thug[Rapper] Biography, Family, Girlfriend, kids, album, wife, mother, real name, Songs,
The love for Rap has amplified over the years. There are a number of rappers who are acclaimed and celebrated worldwide. Rap stands as a rhythmic congregation of instrumentation, poetry, and of course a lot of emotions. Friends, in the arena of rapping, the name of American singer and rapper Young Thug has been creating a buzz for more than a decade. Jeffery Lamar Williams who is also known as Young Thug is acclaimed for his unique style pertaining to rap music. However, currently, Young Thug is making headlines for the wrong reasons. He has been indicted with charges of racketeering activities. In this article, we are going to discuss the complicated personal and professional life of Young Thug. Read the article till the end, to know more about him.
A piece of brief information about Young Thug is given in the table below
|Performance Name||Young Thug|
|Real Name||Jeffery Lamar Williams|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1991|
|Place of Birth||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Producer|
|Source of Income||Singing|
|Debut||In 2010 when he appeared in the song She Can Go.|
|Famous For||Songs like Go Crazy, Bubbly, Relationship, and so on.|
|Style||Hip Hop, Mumble rap, Trap|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
The real name of Young Thug is Jeffery Lamar Williams. He was born on 16 August 1991 in Atlanta, Georgia. Young Thug who has won millions of hearts across the globe once had a difficult childhood. Young Thug’s mother had eleven children. Their family resided in the ruins of Jonesboro South Projects. It was really a strenuous task for his mother to take care of the entire family. His eleven siblings have different biological fathers except for Young Thug and his younger sister who have the same parents.
It is a noteworthy fact that Young Thug became a father by the age of 17. This was a turning point in his life. After witnessing immense poverty and deprivation, he decided not to continue with the same. He started channeling his bubbling potential on the right path that eventually led to the music industry.
There is not much information about his parents. He has eleven siblings. His marital status is not confirmed. He has six children. Let’s delve into the summary of his family.
|Number of Siblings||Eleven|
|Wife/Partner||Jerrika Kalae (Partner), Engaged in 2015|
|Number of Children||Six|
Journey to stardom
- His musical career started back in 2010 when he appeared in the song She Can Go.
- He garnered the attention of rapper Gucci Mane after he released his mixtape series I came from nothing in 2011 and 2012.
- Young Thug’s mixtapes are known for their originality and uniqueness.
- In the year of 2013, Young Thug was included among 25 new promising rappers.
- In the year of 2013 Young Thug made his commercial debut with Stoner.
- Young Thug’s Barter 6 gained immense popularity and eventually ranked 22 on US Billboard 200.
He is well-known for his style quotient. The way he carries himself, makes Young Thug distinguished. Here are a few details about the physical status and appearance of the rapper.
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
- The bi-monthly fashion magazine- Complex included him in the list of ’25 New rappers to watch out for’ in 2013.
- In 2014, he had several nominations like Who Blew Up, and Best Club Banger at BET hip hop awards.
- In 2015, he was again nominated at BET Awards for the song Throw Sum Mo.
- In 2019 Young Thug won the Grammy Award for Song of the year.
Highlights of Personal Life
- He is a father of six children from four women.
- He is engaged to Jerrika Kalae. Jerrika works as a manager in a swimsuit line.
- Though he is engaged to Jerrika, news of his link-ups with other women keeps sparking off.
- He was sent to juvenile prison for four years after he broke his teacher’s arm.
- He was expelled from the school after the sixth standard.
- This talented rapper never writes his songs. It is amazing to know that Young Thug formulates lyrics through designs and shapes.
- In 2015, he was arrested after he gave threats to a guard at Atlanta Mall.
- His elder brother was shot to death in front of his eyes.
Q-What is the birthdate of Young Thug?
He was born on 16 August 1991.
Q-Where was Young Thug born?
Q-Has Young Thug won the Grammy Awards?
Q-Is Young Thug married?
Q-How many children Young Thug has?